OUR PRINCIPLES FOR WORKING
PAPILLON HOTELS business policy respects natural life and human rights and supports its staff and suppliers.
We support our employees with trainings and career management programmes for continuous improvement. We try to train our own personnel as much as possible to promote them to higher positions and progress all together.
We offer internships so students of tourism can gain work experience. We take care to employ local staff. The multiplier effect of economy helps us contribute to reinvigorating the local economy by employing locals. We also help the locals find job opportunities close by and make a living in their own town.
We purchase our goods from nearby regions as much as possible. This allows us to minimize the CO2 emissions of supplier vehicles to decrease the impact on the environment and support locals.
We encourage our suppliers to grow and progress with us within the scope of the Integrated Quality Management System we have in practice.
Papillon Hotels adopts a quality-focused management philosophy and strives to respond to the expectations of its guests, employees, stakeholders and the laws the best way possible, trying to make this an on-going process.
Our prioritised targets are to adopt the "ISO 14001 Environment Management System" an inseparable part of our Integrated Management System, and keep on trying to improve the system.
Papillon Hotels, we commit to being an environmental-friendly corporation, acting with awareness of our social responsibilities by preventing pollution and ensuring sustainability while performing services and providing goods in accordance with domestic and foreign customer conditions and national and international terms and legislations.
Our goal for the environment:
Our prioritized goal is to strive to make positive contributions towards protecting the environment and preserving cultural heritage in our region and beyond our region as much as possible and take our environmental impacts under control.
- Integrated Quality Policy
We believe that being a society starts by protecting our values. We organise activities that involves volunteering of both employees and guests during the year because we know our social responsibilities.
Social aid activities
PAPILLON HOTELS Scholarship
Supporting the education of our employees' children and our employees who are still continuing their higher education is our social responsibility as Papillon Hotels. We offer scholarships to our employees' children and employees with ongoing education, considering their success at school.
We offer internships so students of tourism can gain work experience. We support our working staff with trainings and career management programmes. We try to train our own personnel as much as possible to promote them to higher positions and progress all together.
We plan games and educating activites for our tiny guests to raise their awareness towards the environment. Our hotel has many cat houses where we take care of our little animal friends with the help of our guests.
We also protect the Caretta Caretta sea turtles, which are facing extinction, and come to our beach to lay their eggs.
Sustainability is one of the 5 core values of Papillon culture. With our economic and social contributions, we respect the environment and effectively use our resources to invest in the future.We protect nature and the environment so we can give our children a habitable future...
We research and examine all the expectations of all our stakeholders for sustainability and publish annual sustainability reports.
- Energy saving
- Water saving
- Waste management
- Use of chemicals
- Preserving Nature
- Our goal is to purchase only energy saving electronic products and train our staff about energy saving. Our hotels carry out the following to save energy and ensure its continuity: All rooms are equipped with systems that deactivate heating/cooling devices when the door to the balcony is opened. We use energy saving light bulbs or LED lights in our hotels. We use motion sensor lights in the public toilets, corridors, staff areas and on ground floors. Outdoor lighting is controlled by timers. We use electronic key cards for our rooms. Our rooms feature TVs with low standby consumption. The mini bars in the rooms are placed far from sources of heat in order to ensure energy saving. We efficiently use air-conditioners by keeping the curtains of vacant rooms closed during the summer and open during the winter. We use solar panels to support our hot water needs.
- We use water-efficient fixtures to minimize general water consumption without compromising on health, hygiene and guest satisfaction; we also place "Environment Cards" in guest rooms to raise awareness and train our staff about saving. Our hotels carry out the following to save water and ensure its continuity: We use water-efficient equipment in the taps and showers. We have water-efficient and/or two-option flushes on the toilets. We use auto-taps and motion sensor urinals in public toilets. We use a drip irrigation system to water our gardens.
- We strive to minimize our waste and encourage our guests to take part in our recycling programme. We work with companies for the recycling of glass, paper, oil, plastic and food and follow up on the process. We aim to minimize our guests' paper and plastic consumption.
- We work with companies for chemicals to be disposed of safely and follow up on our chemical wastes.We train our staff on the measures that need to be taken while using chemicals and in case of hazardous chemical spills.
- We purchase our goods from nearby regions as much as possible. This allows us to minimize the CO2 emissions of our suppliers' delivery vehicles to decrease the impact on the environment.
- We also protect the Caretta Caretta sea turtles, which are facing extinction, and come to our beach to lay their eggs. Our hotel has many cat houses where we take care of our little animal friends with the help of our guests.
INTEGRATED QUALITY MANAGEMENT
Papillon Hotels adopts a quality-focused management approach and strives to respond to the needs and expectations of its guests and employees the best way possible, trying to make this an on-going process.
Today's constantly developing and changing world leads to the increasing and variation of needs and expectations at the same speed.
Our Integrated Quality Management System aims to constantly improve the quality of service provided to our guests, maximize guest satisfaction, support the preservation of nature by increasing environmental awareness, ensure the safety of our guests and employees and prevent hazards, eliminate threats of food safety and serve hygienic food and beverages and reach a perfect understanding of service by implementing complaint management.
SOCIAL SUPPORT PROJECTS
Read our employees and the children of our employees who continue their studies in higher education with the support SCHOLARSHIP PAPILLON HOTELS happening and help the school to primary school students are doing.
The donation boxes found throughout our hotels collect clothes and toys in good condition to hand out to people in need.
Social Responsibility Policy PDF